Smith Wigglesworth On Healing
5 3/16 x 8 1/4
Table of Contents
1. The Power of the Name
2. He Himself Took Our Infirmities
3. The Confidence That We Have in Him
4. Deliverance to the Captives
5. Dare to Believe God! Then Command!
6. The Power to Bind and to Loose
7. You Are the Christ
8. How Multitudes Were Delivered
9. Life in the Spirit
10. Greater Works That These
11. The Faith That Delivers
12. The Ministry of the Flaming Sword
13. Launch Out
14. The Moving Breath of the Spirit
15. Healings at My Meetings in Melbourne, Australia
17. Common Sense
18. Divine Life Brings Divine Health
19. The Grace of Long-Suffering and the Gifts of Healings
20. I Am the Lord Who Heals Your
21. What It Means to Be Made Well
22. Is Anyone Sick?
23. Do You Want to Be Made Well?
24. The Words of This Life
25. The Active Life of the Spirit-Filled Believer
Meet a bride who is dying of appendicitis, a young man who has been lame for eighteen years, a betrayed husband who is on his way to kill his wife, and a woman who is completely deaf. Discover what happens in their lives and what can take place in your own life. Not only can you be healed of your sicknesses, but God can use you to bring healing to others.